This is the third of our general courses, which builds upon the information contained in LYD and Rave ABC Courses. It constitutes also the second step towards professional qualification for those pursuing Analyst training. The majority of the content will be delivered in illustrated film classes of approximately 1.5 hours each. There will also be at least two online sessions for interactive Q & A) This course contains the most complete material on Rave Cartography information to date according to the teacher of this course: Human Design Mentor, Richard Beaumont.
To help participants develop the ability to examine a chart in detail and understand how the conditioned (Not-self) and authentic aspects of a design operates.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the authentic and Not-self strategies of each of the nine centres.
- Explain how definition works in a Design.
- Identify the authentic authority of any chart and how this supports effective decision-making.
- Explain the subtleties of definition and how this differentiates the unique characteristics of each Design.
- Explain how angles and each of the twelve profiles operate in a design in the context of type.
- Demonstrate the ability to give a competent analysis of any chart.
COST AND DURATION: (18 sessions online classes (27 hours including both film and live student sessions): £570 ($750)
Pre-Requisites: Personal Comprehensive Analysis, Living Your Design Course and Rave ABC Course
Required Course Materials: Participants need the Rave Cartography Student Manuals Vol 1 and 2 from our Online Store. Recommended MMI Software - Student Edition.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org