This is the third of our general courses, which builds upon the information contained in Rave ABC Course. It constitutes also the second step towards professional qualification for those pursuing Analyst training. It is highly participative and will include and in-depth focus on your own design. It takes place over two weekends or the equivalent.
To help participants develop the ability to examine a chart in detail and understand how the conditioned (Not-self) and authentic aspects of a design operates.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the authentic and Not-self strategies of each of the nine centres.
- Explain how definition works in a Design.
- Identify the authentic authority of any chart and how this supports effective decision-making.
- Explain the subtleties of definition and how this differentiates the unique characteristics of each Design.
- Explain how angles and each of the twelve profiles operate in a design in the context of type.
- Demonstrate the ability to give a competent analysis of any chart.
Cost of Rave Cartography Course (A two semester live course or 18 sessions online): $850 ($750 Early bird price)
Pre-Requisites: Personal Comprehensive Analysis, Living Your Design Course and Rave ABC Course
Required Course Materials: Participants need the Rave Cartography Student Manuals Vol 1 and 2 from our Online Store. Recommended MMI Software - Student Edition.
Please register your interest by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org